Supreme Commander Up and running!

Stephan Rose kermos at
Tue Mar 20 18:10:16 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 23:44 +0100, H. Verbeet wrote:
> On 20/03/07, Markus <kde at> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 20 March 2007 21:00, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> > > Which font patch?
> >

> > > Does the game actually run? How is it from the d3d point of view?
> > Yes, but it is only somewhat playable from a graphics point of view if you
> > turn off GLSL. Otherwise all buildings and items will be invisible.
> >
> It would be useful if someone would look into that.

I'll look around a bit and see if I can come up with anything.

I'll hold off on the "ReplaceFileW" thing for the time being to see if
that other patch gets committed.

I also saw that this is missing:

err:d3d9:IDirect3DDevice9Impl_StretchRect Texture filters not supported

So if nobody is doing anything there I might look into that.

Btw, I also noticed that it seems to use a few DLLs we don't appear to
have. Namely:

I am guessing that missing audio-dll is largely why I am not seeing any
sound in SC?

An implementation for that d3dx9_31.dll is also something I might be
interested in looking into.