last year's email

Evil Jay wine at eternaldusk.com
Tue Mar 20 19:24:49 CDT 2007

I've been seeing them for the last couple of days too.

I have the last couple of years of wine-users traffic saved in a local
folder.  These incoming messages are old, but they do not seem to be
duplicates of any traffic ever sent to the mailing list.

I can only assume there was some convergence of usenet servers and the
mirroring process is now hitting messages that it never saw before.  I
could be wrong; I know nothing about the details of the wine
list/newsgroup mirroring.

-J