wine opinion of a user

John Smith xixsimplicityxix at
Tue Mar 20 21:28:51 CDT 2007

Interesting that they say that about SAGE software considering  Peachtree
Accounting 2006 works in some respects (installs and basic operations work,
some other things cause crashes).  I wouldn't say it would NEVER work.  I
guess it's not the same program series but I'm optimistic.

A list of what does and doesn't work is here:

I guess when I have some time I'll try and and log some bugs on it.