automatically running wineprefixcreate

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:24:23 CDT 2007

On 3/21/07, Marcus Meissner <meissner at suse.de> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 09:31:23AM -0500, Tom Spear wrote:
> > I was looking into my issues with menubuilder and trying to figure out
> > ways to make the setup automatic so that everything would go where it
> > should (since I know how to manually make wine put things in the
> > proper place), and I noticed that no matter how wine is invoked (wine,
> > winecfg, wineboot, winemine, notepad etc), if there is no ~/.wine it
> > runs wineprefixcreate _first_ in order to create it.
> >
> > Currently in order to fix my issues, I have to re-run wineprefixcreate
> > after running winecfg to make sure the directories and files are put
> > in the place I have my fake c located.
> >
> > Would it be possible to make winecfg run wineprefixcreate one more
> > time after the ok and apply buttons are pressed so that users dont
> > have to manually run it when they use winecfg?
>
> What do you really want to do?
Well, Im just wanting to have winecfg run wineprefixcreate after the
ok and apply buttons are pressed, so that the files and folders
created by wineprefixcreate are created in the location of the fake c
drive (in the event a user moved it from the default)..

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email