netapi32 tests not linked with netapi32.dll

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:29:23 CDT 2007

Hi,

Could anyone think of a reason that the netapi32 tests are not linked with
netapi32.dll although this is specified in the Makefile?

I just had a look with PE Explorer at the crosstest executable and it didn't
contain the netapi32.dll.

The ds-test now skips all these tests on both Wine and Windows as I've changed
that test to use GetModuleHandle instead of LoadLibrary (and this obviously failed).

This also means it's not only the crosscompiling that fails to link.

Cheers,

Paul.