WinRAR installer icon creation, and the Start Menu folder

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:29:03 CDT 2007

On 3/22/07, Jan Zerebecki <jan.wine at zerebecki.de> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 01:22:38PM -0500, Tom Spear wrote:
> > Why, if we create folders like Desktop and My Documents, under the
> > fake windows directory, do we not create a Start Menu folder?
>
> We do create it during wineprefixcreate.
>
> .wine/drive_c/windows/profiles/username/Start Menu
>

> Jan

hmm.  I looked in the shell32 source (0.9.33), and I don't see it in
the function that creates the Desktop and My Documents and co folders,
and its not getting created when I run wineprefixcreate.  Should I
open a bug?

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email