Is anyone using "wrc --verify-translation"?

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at
Fri Mar 23 12:20:52 CDT 2007

  For my translations statistics
( I use a patched wrc that
has a different output for "wrc --verify-translation". Could I send this
patch to wine-patches or is there someone other using "wrc
--verify-translation" and would be upset if the format changes (in such
a case I could try to keep both formats lauched by different options)?
I'm asking because I've contacted Jeremy Newman about integrating the
statistics with WineHQ and having the patch in the official tree would
probably simplify the maintenance.

Mikolaj Zalewski