WineD3D: Handle WINED3DSPSM_DZ and WINED3DSPSM_DW in texcrd in arb shaders

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:41:49 CDT 2007

On 25/03/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:
> In 1.X shaders too? I see that in 2.0+ shaders this is the way to use
> projected textures, but in 1.X there is the D3DTTFF_PROJECTED projected flag.

No, 2.0+ has the D3DSI_TEXLD_PROJECT, 1.4 has _dw/_dz modifiers and
pre-1.4 has the fixed function D3DTTFF_PROJECTED flag.

You do bring up another issue though... I think we should decide on
what the ARB backend is supposed to implement. Right now it's a bit of
a mess with some parts only supporting up to ps_1.3, other parts doing
ps_1.4, and some broken support for vs_2.0 added in. (eg. mova). I
think that if we're going to say we don't support anything higher than
ps_1.3 there, we shouldn't try to compile shaders with higher versions
either.