Game road to 1.0

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:08:23 CDT 2007

On 3/25/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi,
> In another thread Alexandre has mentioned to wait for game stuff to stabilize
> before the 1.0 freeze. I think its time for another brainstorm of what
> features are still missing which we want in 1.0. The DirectX Todo has a long
> list but it tends to be useless to me. And I see that it can use some more
> cleanup( /me blames Tom-W for not nagging me enough :-) )

Hi Stefan,

Ahh, nothing like a kind invite to nagg someone about the area of Wine
that im most interested in. To be serious, if there is something
that's missing or that can be added to the DX-ToDo that would be of
real world use....just let me know and ill try my best to do what I
can or nagg ;) someone into helping me get it on that page or another
page if needed.

My wish list in no particular order:
SM 3.0 / HDR support
Improved CAPS support