Game road to 1.0

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:17:04 CDT 2007

On 3/25/07, H. Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25/03/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:
> > So which of the following things do we want for 1.0?
> While nice to have, I don't think d3d10 or some of the more advanced
> SM 3.0 features should block 1.0. You already know my opinion on
> broken drivers.
>
> Things that aren't there, but IMO should be:
> - Make GLSL default

Well from my test GLSL is just about on par with ARB's performance at this time.

http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark-0.9.33
and
http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark-0.9.6

I still need to run PCMark04 and file a bug report and 0.9.33 will be complete.

I am aware there are a couple remaining task that need completed
before GLSL is set as default, just thought I would share the
performance state at this time.

Tom