Wine's official Coverity contact(s)

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 12:05:02 CDT 2007

Hi,

a few days ago I've received an email from Mikołaj Zalewski requesting an
account for Coverity !?

I know that in the past some of us dealt with Coverity already. I had a look at
the new website and apparently things changed with respect to creating (and
approving) new accounts. (Before the new website came alive I think just sending
an email got you an account). I must say it's not clear to me how the process
currently work but sending an email to scan-admin at coverity.com should do the
trick. The approval then has to be done by the main contact(s).

The next step will be that the main contact(s) will have some kind of
administration rights to add/change/delete(?) accounts (at least that's how I
understood it).

I'm currently in contact with one of the Coverity guys and volunteered to be one
of the main contacts. I had a look through the list of current users and all of
them look valid to me.

I think it will be good to have one or two more main contacts. So anyone
volunteering? There will hardly be any work involved (I hope). Mainly dealing
with approving new accounts and communicating things back to the Wine community.

Cheers,

Paul.