AppDB latest entry not shown in test-data table

Ben Hodgetts (Enverex) ben at atomnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 08:34:35 CDT 2007

I just noticed an issue with the AppDB while I was browsing. The data
from the latest submission is shown by default, but it doesn't appear in
the table of testing data (the block below which says what OS, version,
ratings, etc). So it means you're unable to edit the latest submitted
test data for each app in the AppDB or see what rating, version of Wine
and submitter it has.

Wasn't sure where to send this so I thought I'd throw it into here as
it's likely to find the person that needs to correct it one way or another.

Ben H.