Summer of code

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Mar 27 10:59:15 CDT 2007

On 3/27/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi Dan!
> I was curious how the SoC thing proceedes from now. The application deadline
> is now over, but who got the applications? Did you get them, or are they
> reviewed internally by Google? Who will be in charge for accepting them?

Google received about 23 applications for Wine SoC projects.
It's now up to the Wine GSoC mentors to rank the
projects.   See
http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60325&topic=10729
for the timeline.   The mentors have something like two weeks to do the ranking.
After that, Google will decide how many of the applications will be funded.

I'll be in touch with the mentors shortly...
- Dan