Alexandre Julliard : server: Add support for queuing a user APC upon async I/O completion.

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at
Wed Mar 28 12:41:37 CDT 2007

Alexandre Julliard a écrit :
> Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at> writes:
>> do you have a plan, when the apc routine is used, to free the
>> allocated async_fileio (in dlls/ntdll/file.c) ?
> The async_fileio is freed by the async callback that performs the
> actual I/O, that's not going to change. The APC here is the user APC
> called after completion, currently called directly by fileio_terminate
> (which is wrong since we may not be in an alertable wait at this
> point).
ok, I didn't see you where queueing in fact two APCs

Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)