WineD3D: Make CreateCubeTexture fail when not supported

Luke Bratch l_bratch at
Wed Mar 28 13:01:19 CDT 2007

> Not tested under Windows (does _anyone_ besides me
have a Matrox? :) -
> would be nice if someone with either an MGA or an
really ancient GPU
> could run the test on windows (if the pool=0 trace
has an hr!=0 you got
> one of those ancient cards :). CCing to wine-devel
for that reason.

Somewhere I have an ancient Matrix MGA G200 AGP
card...  If this would be of any use, I'll dig it out
and run any tests in Wine/Windows that you'd like?

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.*