Is Wine a platform for Codeweaver to make money?! Please help me understand.

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:11:03 CDT 2007

Well a lot of gamers use wine, wine is meant to be a general "run this
windows app" program where as Codeweavers, and Cedega work case by case with
teams to get specific apps working. If you have a bug, submit it, otherwise
add data to bugs in the DB, and eventually it will all work out.

--
Cheers,
Bryan