Winscard support (for smart cards)

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at idrix.fr
Tue May 1 10:45:41 CDT 2007

Hi Eric,
I am afraid I don't see any MS comments in scarderr.h: I have written
all the file from scratch and the comments are mine. Can you point them
out please?
In the final implementation, all the functions are needed even if they
are stubs because they can be called by applications that ignore them if
they report an error. That's why we must implement them all. But I can
start with stubs in the spec file for the first patch.
I'll wait for your reply before submitting the first patch.
Thanks.

Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts
http://www.idrix.fr