Winscard support (for smart cards)

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 1 10:55:52 CDT 2007

Mounir IDRASSI a écrit :
> Hi Eric,
> I am afraid I don't see any MS comments in scarderr.h: I have written
> all the file from scratch and the comments are mine. Can you point them
> out please?

sorry, I didn't actually compare the files, just saw the comments (my bad)
> In the final implementation, all the functions are needed even if they
> are stubs because they can be called by applications that ignore them if
> they report an error. That's why we must implement them all. But I can
> start with stubs in the spec file for the first patch.

that'll be better for the first patch not to include those C files
> I'll wait for your reply before submitting the first patch.
> Thanks.

go ahead ;-)
A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)