Any way to get the current code besides git?

EA Durbin ead1234 at
Tue May 1 15:44:18 CDT 2007

If you use the cvs web browser interface and view for example the dll msi
and sort by age you will see the recent patches that have been applied show
up here with the time they were applied. It is currently showing ones
applied 8 hours ago.

>From: sol11x86 at (Ben Taylor)
>To: "EA Durbin" <ead1234 at>
>Subject: Re: Any way to get the current code besides git?
>Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 20:39:04 +0000
>From: "EA Durbin" <ead1234 at>
> > I had issues with older versions of git.
> >
> > I think cvs still works.
> >

>Yeah, but I'm not sure it's really current.  It seemed to me
>that the CVS code was just what was in the current release,
>not what is current in git.  I know because some patches I
>had submitted and accepted to git weren't in the CVS download.

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
new payment