Any way to get the current code besides git?

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:10:25 CDT 2007

On 5/2/07, Tom Spear <speeddymon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/2/07, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> > "Tom Spear" <speeddymon at gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > > Haven't killed it yet and been waiting for 2 hours..  I'm on a T-3
> > > afaik.  Last line that prints before it just sits is:
> > >
> > > walk 4eea356e2d39f1a958afb4d8f5b54381e8972ecf
> >
> > This turns out to be a bug in libcurl. It's fixed in libcurl >= 7.16.
> >
> > --
> > Alexandre Julliard
> > julliard at winehq.org
>
> Thanks, I just got the new curl/libcurl, and it just went straight
> past the walk 4eea....  I've just added a note to the GitWine wiki
> page about it.  Just so I know, what is the longest I should  expect
> to wait between messages before deciding that it has hung, because it
> seems to have hung 2 lines down now:
>
> walk 4eea356e2d39f1a958afb4d8f5b54381e8972ecf
> Getting pack 03d06cfa82414ad54614fcb3c633633bf3bfed49
>  which contains 7a837e5386cbc23fbadf279073222423a57b4afb
>
> But I haven't killed it, and I've only waited about 5 minutes so far.

Well I waited a while longer, and went about working, and just now
checked.  It finished.  Thanks Alexandre, I never would have figured
out it was a race condition, nor that it was libcurl that needed to be
upgraded.  I just dont have the time to subscribe to another devel
list to where I could have reported the problem back when it started.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email