Implement MsiBreak Feature - Bug 8243

Peter Oberndorfer kumbayo84 at arcor.de
Thu May 3 13:45:42 CDT 2007

On Thursday 03 May 2007 05:45, EA Durbin wrote:
Hi,
> patch created by Anastasius Focht for Bug 8243.
>

>+#include <sys/types.h> /* for getpid() */
>+#include <unistd.h>    /* for getpid() */

Do we really need to write out unix pid?
AFAIK Winedbg can attach to windows process IDs just fine.

>+           if( MessageBoxW( NULL, dbgMsgW, CustomActionName, MB_OKCANCEL)  == IDOK)
>+           {
>+              return TRUE;
nitpick:
maybe remove {} to be consistent with rest of file?

>+            if( IsMsiBreak( info->target))
>+                 DebugBreak();
extra nitpick:
maybe remove space before argument or place additional space before closing )
like foo( baz ); / foo(baz);

It also seems like the patch is line wrapped.

Greetings Peter