USB device support in wine

Jon Burgess jkburges at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:37:41 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have found some talk of implementing USB device support in wine in this
list some time ago (2005), but as far as I know, nothing ever came of it.

I would perhaps be interested in getting this going again, as I have an
application (Serato Scratch Live: http://www.rane.com/scratch.html) for
which the software appears to run ok under wine (not that I am able to test
much of its functionality on the other hand), but is utterly useless without
support for its associated USB hardware device.

Any ideas, or anyone else who would be interested in helping me?

Regards,
Jono