Old Autocad trials?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat May 5 08:42:20 CDT 2007

says that Autocad is the #2 most requested
application on Linux.   The latest version might be
a challenge to support, since it depends on .net 2.0,
but we could start by supporting older versions.
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iAppId=86 shows
that R14 ran ok at one point, and I've seen a
tutorial for how to run 2000 on wine, so there's hope.

I couldn't find any source of Autocad R14 or '97,
but looking on amazon.com I think books with
trial CD-ROMs are available from autocad 2000 on
(if only for LT and other hacked down variants, but
I'm not picky).

Before I go wild buying old autocad books from Amazon,
does anyone out there have old copies of Autocad
(full or trial) they'd be willing to send me for testing?