rsaenh: fix critical bug in read_key_container

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Mon May 7 12:14:55 CDT 2007

No, that adds more pollution to the place which should not have it.
Please send all patches to wine-patches at winehq.org. If you think that
all of your patches need work, then don't send them at all. Do this
extra work. And when you have a patch that _you_ think is as good as it
can be, send it to wine-patches at winehq.org.

Vitaliy Margolen.