rsaenh: fix critical bug in read_key_container

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at
Mon May 7 12:31:06 CDT 2007

I'll take you advice from now and I apologize for any annoyance caused
by my previous emails.
I would also thank all the people who took time to review our patches
and sent me their comments/remarks.

IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts