rsaenh: fix bugs in RSAENH_CPAcquireContext and RSAENH_CPGetProvParam

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Mon May 7 22:26:00 CDT 2007

On Mo, 2007-05-07 at 18:29 +0200, Mounir IDRASSI wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I'm rewriting the patches and sending them back.
>
> Mounir IDRASSI
> IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts
> http://www.idrix.fr
>
> Detlef Riekenberg wrote:
> > I have no Idea about the code, but the missing defines should
> > be a seperate patch.
> >
> > Your idention looks broken.
> > Wine is using 4 Space, when possible.

An Idention of 4, while using Space...
(as you can see in the other Code)

---example 1 --
#define PP_KEYSPEC              39
#define PP_ENUMEX_SIGNING_PROT  40

/* Values returned by CryptGetProvParam of PP_KEYSTORAGE */
#define CRYPT_SEC_DESCR 0x00000001
#define CRYPT_PSTORE    0x00000002
#define CRYPT_UI_PROMPT	0x00000004

/* Crypt{Get/Set}KeyParam */
#define KP_IV                   1
#define KP_SALT                 2
------

---example 2 --
#define PP_KEYSPEC              39
#define PP_ENUMEX_SIGNING_PROT  40

/* Values returned by CryptGetProvParam of PP_KEYSTORAGE */
#define CRYPT_SEC_DESCR     0x00000001
#define CRYPT_PSTORE        0x00000002
#define CRYPT_UI_PROMPT	    0x00000004

/* Crypt{Get/Set}KeyParam */
#define KP_IV                   1
#define KP_SALT                 2
------

---example 3 --
#define PP_KEYSPEC              39
#define PP_ENUMEX_SIGNING_PROT  40

/* Values returned by CryptGetProvParam of PP_KEYSTORAGE */
#define CRYPT_SEC_DESCR         0x00000001
#define CRYPT_PSTORE            0x00000002
#define CRYPT_UI_PROMPT	        0x00000004

/* Crypt{Get/Set}KeyParam */
#define KP_IV                   1
#define KP_SALT                 2
------

Sorry for not type my Message so clean as needed.
(I'm silent now ...)

--

By by ... Detlef