rsaenh: fix bug in RSAENH_CPGetProvParam (corrected)

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at idrix.fr
Tue May 8 19:52:30 CDT 2007

For CRYPT_SEC_DESCR, my previous implementation of the patch tested for it with an "&" as you are suggesting. But, after Alexandre Julliard comment, I no more check the current version of windows and return always CRYPT_SEC_DESCR in RSAENH_CPGetProvParam. So, that's why I put an "==" instead to stick with wine implementation. Well, I think the two views are equivalent even if my first patch containing the version check seemed more logical to me but ,as I am new to wine, I prefer following the advise of more experienced wine developers.
Question: are wine tests meant to be run on Windows? This is the only case for the test to fail.

Cheers,
Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts
http://www.idrix.fr