hnetcfg: [1:10]Define icftype.idl

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed May 9 04:52:51 CDT 2007

Jeff L <lats at yless4u.com.au> writes:

> My mistake.  I had not got to a point where they were used, so they
> were untested.  The reason I initialised them in the first place I was
> worried about copyright.  I since saw something from about there is no
> copyright when defining an interface as there is only one way to do
> it.  How far does that extend?  I rewrote these but is possible to
> just copy them?

Rewriting them is fine, but there's no reason to add unneeded stuff,
that doesn't make any difference wrt copyright.

> Did you have any more to offer about the other patches?

I didn't look much at them, but you need to do more work on the
sequence, for instance the makefile changes are in patch 7/10 this
means the code in previous patches doesn't even get compiled, that's
very wrong.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org