rsaenh: add support for mandatory parameters to RSAENH_CPGetProvParam

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at
Wed May 9 07:04:40 CDT 2007

Hi Alexandre,
The problem comes from the file cert.c in crypt32 dll (the real one, not
the one in tests): at line 1976, the value AT_SIGNATURE is hardcoded in
case for failure of CryptGetProvParam. Without my patch, this function
definitely fail and the hardcoded value is written. So, a more complete
patch would include also a correction to this file.
Question: can a patch include corrections to different dlls? I can
submit it now.

IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts