Current behavior of netapi32-access tests on W2K3 and Vista

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Sat May 12 03:20:12 CDT 2007

On Friday 11 May 2007 20:08, Paul Vriens wrote:
> Hi,
> Not so long ago some tests where added for NetUserAdd and friends. While
> browsing I found that I have about 6 testuser home directories on W2K3 and
> 4 on Vista (which is the amount of tests I ran on those platforms).

Whoops, sorry about that. I didn't have any of those to test before. I'll make
sure any additional tests I write in that area will pass on at least win2k3.

> Bottom-line is that NetUserDel doesn't delete the home-directory on W2K3
> and Vista (which is a good thing) but has no option to delete it explicitly
> (which is a bad thing IMHO).

Agreed. :)

> Any idea how to cleanup after these tests? Just remove the home directory?

I poked around on MSDN a little, but I didn't find anything useful. I'll give
this a go with DeleteFile.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer