include: Include local not system sql.h header

Andrew Talbot Andrew.Talbot at talbotville.com
Sat May 12 08:28:43 CDT 2007

I have just sent in a patch to use Wine's sql.h instead of the system one,
because I noticed that the latter includes <sqltypes.h>, which appears to
redefine DWORD as unsigned long, based on its reckoning that the size of a
long integer is four bytes on default platforms, whereas - with _MSC_VER
undefined - DWORD is an unsigned int. However, I now see that Wine's sql.h
includes sqltypes.h, too.

So my patch may be unnecessary or wrong, but should odbcinst.h preceed its
inclusion of sql.h with some sort of definition of SIZEOF_LONG to prevent
this redefinition?

Please advise.

Thanks,

-- Andy.