check for This->clipper before unreferencing in dlls/ddraw/surface.c

James Hawkins truiken at
Sat May 12 23:27:31 CDT 2007

On 5/12/07, Andrew Riedi <andrewriedi at> wrote:
> Perhaps give an example?
> "Please include a one-liner in your email stating what you did.
> Example:  changelog: I fixed function X that was causing bug Y.
> Note: There is no need to edit the ChangeLog file itself."
> How is the above?

The only thing about the current documentation that needs to be
changed is the word 'email' needs to be added:

" Include a ChangeLog entry in the email with your real name, email
address and a
description of what your patch does."

James Hawkins