winscard stub dll

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Tue May 15 08:53:19 CDT 2007

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Francois Gouget <fgouget at> writes:
>>  * I would really have liked to get rid of the (unsigneg int) casts, but
>> as the handle types are ULONG_PTRs it seems like it won't be possible.
>> That's quite annoying. If anyone has suggestions...
> ULONG_PTRs are longs, they should be printed with %lx without casts.

On 32bit systems yes, but not on 64bit systems. From basetsd.h:

#ifdef _WIN64
typedef unsigned __int64 ULONG_PTR, *PULONG_PTR;
#else /* FIXME: defined(_WIN32) */
typedef unsigned long ULONG_PTR, *PULONG_PTR;

But then on a 64bit system an __int64 should be the same as a long so
maybe it's ok anyway.

The only issue that could happen is if we try to compile Wine's dlls on
a 64bit Windows system using Visual C++. Isn't a long 32bit in Visual
C++? Is this a case we care about?

Francois Gouget
fgouget at