gdi32: check for null-pointer in CreateDIBSection

Laurent Vromman laurent at
Sun May 20 02:44:17 CDT 2007

I am not sure at all there a link between what I say and a hiding bug
somewhere around
this patch, but bug 8088 is due to a problem around DIB section and
bitmapinfo too.

Maybe a cross analysis between those two bugs could help find this
hiding bug.

I hope this can help,