shlwapi: stub implementation for SHSetTimerQueueTimer (try 2)

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:29:41 CDT 2007

On 5/21/07, Nigel Liang (梁乃強) <ncliang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not quite sure I understand what you mean? CreateTimerQueueTimer
> should return a Boolean indicating whether the operation has
> succeeded. Checking the return value in a ternary operation should
> return the correct handle if CreateTimerQueueTimer succeeds and NULL
> otherwise. Unless I have misunderstood the msdn documentation?
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_new/shlwapi_wrappers.asp
>

> +    return CreateTimerQueueTimer(&hNewTimer, hQueue, pfnCallback, pContext,
> +        dwDueTime, dwPeriod, dwFlags)?hNewTimer:NULL;

I'm pretty sure Dmitry did what I did.  That last little blurb at the
end (?hNewTimer:NULL;) is not very noticeable, and looks like the end
of the function arguments at first glance.  You really should get rid
of the ternary condition and split it out for code readability.

Also, please bottom-post on this list.

--
James Hawkins