winscard: add pcsc-lite helpers for upcoming implementation (try 2)

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at idrix.fr
Thu May 24 07:01:35 CDT 2007

Actually, pcsc-lite defines the same headers from PSDK with the same
types for 32bit architecture. Including pcsclite headers will clash with
wine's headers. The only possible modification is to redefine pcsclite
types with different names but this is useless as they are the same as
the ones in winscard. The only exception is for winscard handles: in
pcsclite they are always defined as "long", whereas in PSDK they are
defined as ULONG_PTR. So, for me, the only thing to do is convert those
handles back and forth from long to ULONG_PTR.
Another possible issue is when wine is running under a 64bit host and
pcsclite is compiled on 64bit mode...but I think this is a more global
issue.
Am I missing something? Please advise.
Thanks.

Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts
http://www.idrix.fr