gdiplus: added stub implementation of gdiplus.dll

Jeff L lats at
Sat May 26 08:37:36 CDT 2007

James Hawkins wrote:
> On 5/25/07, Andrey Turkin <andrey.turkin at> wrote:
>> James Hawkins wrote:
>> > The only file outside of gdiplus that he has to modify is
>> >
>> I thought he should run tools/make_makefiles
> That's not required.
When adding a directory into the local repository I have found need to
add the Makefiles and configure, etc, in addition the the
if you want to compile from your new directory as part of a make at the
top level.  Is there a secret to propagating the configuration?  Or is
this a prerogative of Alexandre's?

Jeff Latimer