some doubts about sendind patches - is text/plain way good?

Jan Zerebecki at
Sat May 26 16:00:22 CDT 2007

On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 10:58:51PM +0400, Kirill K. Smirnov wrote:
>   I do not receive mail from wine-patches mail list. Thus, to get the patch
> sent with MIME text/plain I use select/copy/paste/save technique. If patch is
> not text/plain, I just use "save link target" option in browser.

You might want to try the following: Select the patch from ,
select the link after "Direct link" on the bottom, append "/raw"
without quotation marks after the URL. Now you can save the file
at that URL as is and use it with patch, it will ignore the headers.