crypt32: implement CryptSIPLoad (resend)

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 09:24:41 CDT 2007

Hi Paul,

> Please correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you filling pSipDispatch
> with the function pointers of the given dll (as indicated by the GUID)
> instead of the function pointers of crypt32 (as the tests show it
> should)?

I am.  I couldn't find any reason that the behavior needs to be that way,
so I do this until such time as a reason can be found.  The tests don't
fail, as you check the function pointers from msisip.dll, which isn't
present on wine.

If you know a good reason native does it that way (or an app that depends
on it,) by all means enlighten me.  The implementation I sent allows
native wintrust to get a bit further.

--Juan