Bug triage, or spam?

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:00:00 CDT 2007

On 5/31/07, Jesse Allen <the3dfxdude at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bug triage is a good idea so that stuff like this gets cleaned up. I'm
> not sure what everyone wants though. I guess you can figure that out
> :P

See, my opinion of what triage is isnt the same as everyone else's..
Either way, I'll just leave resolved bugs resolved, until they stop me
from finding a specific bug I'm looking for.

Allow me to get a consensus.  Random Closing of Resolved bugs that
have no activity is not deemed helpful by everyone, even if it does
help me, so would it be acceptable for me to close a few (less than
20) a day?  That way I'm not spamming the list for any more than 30
mins, and I can still kind of make it easier to find the bugs that
need a followup.

--
Thanks

Tom