mshtml: Set IE version when installing wine gecko

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 1 12:47:36 CDT 2007

Hi Chris,

This patch is already committed, but, I'm afraid, it's wrong. Setting
these registries has nothing to do with installing Gecko. Setting them
in Gecko installer will only make supporting it harder. We don't want to
tell user to "run iexplore about:blank" to get an app working.

I will send a better patch that always sets them. Last time Alexandre
didn't accept such a patch, because of apps that need native IE and
install it only when this key is not found. It looks like it's time for
such change.

Thanks,
    Jacek