Linux/Windows app connection, how?

Josh Scholar joshscholar at nightstudies.net
Mon Nov 5 04:27:27 CST 2007

OK.  I need to access COM to do this, and I notice that in "What it WINELIB"
it says "Also missing are some of the more exotic features of Microsoft's
compiler like native COM support".

I'm hoping that "native COM support" just means some new fancy add-on that
wasn't in Visual Studio 6.0, and that I still do COM, but will have to find
old C and IDL examples from Petzold or something like that.

Is that correct?

Unfortunately, I've never really understood COM very well.  Is there an IDL
compiler for WINE?  I  know I need that much.

Josh Scholar