No subject

Colin M Inglis infinitei at aapt.net.au
Thu Nov 8 19:38:03 CST 2007

Hi!

I'm trying to install Wine for a client, a Mac house, who run some software only
supported under Windows or Classic. With the recent introduction of Intel Macs
(that no longer support Classic) into the business, the Windows version is,
unfortunately, their only upgrade path.

I have C development experience and am familiar with compiling C applications
under unix, although that was some years ago and processes seem to have changed
somewhat. In particular, I am unfamiliar with the 'configure' executable
described in your installation manual, which is raising an error.

Could you please look briefly at the attached config.log? I would be interested
to know if this is an issue to which I can attend, or whether it is a
deficiency in the configuration process itself. I would also appreciate a
workaround, if possible.

Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

Regards,
    ////////// // // / /      Colin M Inglis  BInfoTech&Comm
 //////////// // // / /       Software Application Development
///   //\//\\  infinite       15 Jasmine St, Strathpine, Q, Australia
//   // // //                 Snailmail PO Box 2188 Strathpine Q 4500
///  \\//\//  interface       email     manager at infinitei.com.au
 ///////// // // / /          web       http://www.infinitei.com.au
   ////// // // / /           Ph/Fax    +61 7 3881 3494
    ABN: 40 030 880 342       Mobile    +61 414 388 134

              "infinite interface programmes programmes users use"