wininet: make a test pass on all versions of windows

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Nov 9 11:38:53 CST 2007

"Lei Zhang" <thestig at google.com> writes:

> How do we know which set of result to expect then? Do we consider all
> three sets of behavior to be acceptable? Or just conform to the newest
> behavior?

Any results that are returned by Windows are by definition acceptable.
So yes, you just have to accept the various behaviors, and make Wine
conform to one of them (usually the newest is preferable).  There's no
reason to check that the behavior matches the reported Windows version,
unless there is a real app that does a version check at that point.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org