Problem with wine + Dreamweaver + VNC

Francisco José Gallego Durán fgallego at dccia.ua.es
Mon Nov 12 09:20:49 CST 2007

Hello,
 I am trying to run Dreamweaver.exe and Photoshop.exe in a remote
gnome-session through vnc4server. When I try to run it I get the following
message:

Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ": 3.0".
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  148 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x24
  Serial number of failed request:  11

 Might it be a kind of a bug? I am running wine 0.9.49, Debian etch with
latest updates, and vnc4server.
 Thank you for your help.

Francisco Gallego.