msxml: Implement cloneNode and correct insertBefore

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:11:20 CST 2007

On 11/13/07, Alistair Leslie-Hughes <leslie_alistair at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi James,
>     Thanks for the pointers.
>
>  I resend the patches shortly.  Is there an easy way to split a Diff up? via
> git?  More to the point changes to a single file (without have to backup it
> up every change)
>
>  I just get frustrated with try to keep lots of diffs around.

mailing list etiquette: make sure to bottom-post on this ML and CC
wine-devel so others can share in the information exchange.

To answer your question, you have to get into the git mindset.  That
is, you make one fix, commit the fix, write the next fix, etc.  It's
really a development change.  You should know what to fix before you
go in to fix it, not hack around until an app works.

--
James Hawkins