Removing Windows and Solaris from the Downloads page

Paul Millar paul at astro.gla.ac.uk
Wed Nov 21 13:22:29 CST 2007

On Sunday 18 November 2007 12:42:40 Paul Millar wrote:
> That sounds promising.  I should be able to tweak the winetest.exe build
> infrastructure so it also build DLLs and executables without too much
> trouble.

OK, this now seems stable.

The DLLs and executables are built and packaged whenever winetest is rebuilt.
They're available both from the old location:
  http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/paulm/WRT/CrossBuilt/
or from a new one:
  http://quisquiliae.physics.gla.ac.uk/cross/results/

As with winetest.exe, they're only updated if the new binaries are different.
The ZIP files are signed and there's are sym-links that always point to the
most recent version.  For example:
  http://quisquiliae.physics.gla.ac.uk/cross/results/wine-exes-latest.zip

Cheers,

Paul.