Use GCC's -Wtype-limits

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Wed Nov 21 20:32:06 CST 2007

Hi Alexandre,

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>> If applied, I will commit to address, directly and by engaging others,
>> the occurrences of such warnings in Wine.
> I'm not opposed to applying it, but you have to fix the warnings first,
> as far as possible the default build should not trigger any warnings.

I have been submitting patches to address this, and got down the number
quite a bit in my internal tree, but many of the patches I sent earlier
this month haven't been applied or responded to yet except for those I
resent.  Should I continue resending the rest as well?

GCC 4.3 hasn't been released yet and won't be released for a few months,
so regular users/Wine contributors should not see these warnings, that's
why I figured it would be good to get them in, for some of the more
advanced hackers here to get exposure as well.

Gerald
5B