Font issues when building Wine from sources
msclrhd at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:13:21 CDT 2007
When I run an application using Wine from an X terminal, e.g.
$ /opt/wine-0.9.43/bin/wine winecfg
I get all the text (with the exception of the window title) displayed
in the characters from the Marlett font.
I have a Linux From Scratch 6.2 box with the following additional packages:
* libpng 1.2.12 (needed by Xorg)
* freetype 2.1.10 (needed by fontconfig)
* expat 2.0.0 (needed by fontconfig)
* fontconfig 2.3.2 (needed by Xorg)
* Xorg 6.9.0
* fontforge 20070917 (Wine's ./configure says it needs this to
build the fonts)
* wine 0.9.42 (taken from git using the wine-0.9.43 tag)
I am building wine as follows:
all from a bash terminal (i.e. not X).
Is there anything that I am missing, or am doing wrong?
More information about the wine-devel