Maximum window size, help needed

Kirill K. Smirnov lich at
Fri Oct 5 06:48:23 CDT 2007

> I think that will help you GetSystemMetrics() with SM_CXFULLSCREEN and
> SM_CYFULLSCREEN but I did not verify it. Sorry if I shall be not right.
It is not what needed, but gives a clue: while reading GetSystemMetrics on
MSDN, I was referred to GetMonitorInfo again, but I was told to use rcWork
I re-test it under windows and voila: wine is buggy (rcWork == rcMonitor), but
under windows rcWord < rcMonitor.

>Or SystemParametersInfo() with SPI_GETWORKAREA will help you
This almost exactly what I needed, but it does not take into account different

Anyway, problem is half-solved.
Thanks, Anatoly!